Saturday 30 April 2011

My week in WoW

So this week the new patch was released and everyone in my guild went nuts trying to be first people in the guild to get the Heroic Zul' Aman and Zul' Gurub Guild Group Achievements. I was lucky enough to get into the group to be the first guild group to beat Zul'aman which was very nice.

I also Stocked up on Feral Druid/ Rogue Bind on Account gear to level him as feral and then switch to restoration at 85. He is currently 61 and i plan to get him to 85 and raid heal Ive never been a healer at end game content so it will be a new experience.

Our Guild Leader returned from his vacation and our Guild/Raid chaos is being dealt with. I also Got my Hunter the Crossbow: Dragonheart Piercer from Valiona and Theralion in Bastion of Twilight on my 2nd time running it my guild leader has been after it for 9 weeks and the day he misses raid I get it which is good for me not so good for him.

I still haven't done Zul' Gurub yet I don't want to Pug it I'll wait till I get a guild group together and when I can be bothered. This week was a exciting week in WoW the only downside about the new patch is I have to Download all of my addons again which I'm not enjoying.

Also their is a 4.1 Rise of the Zalandari trailer alot of people havent seen it yet to my suprise so here is the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment