Wednesday 4 July 2012

Rebirth

I am now officially re launching Death knights Don't Blog but under a new name and different topics. Much has changed for me in game since the last time I blogged and I hardly play my Death Knight anymore so I believe it is time for a change. Train , Study , Bleed is the new revised title where I plan on releasing interesting and relevant wow topics for your enjoyment such as:

WoW News
Arenas
PvP
Hunter Pets
Exploration                                                                                                                    
Warcraft Lore
Raiding
Newbie advice
Fun things to do
Hunters
Warriors
Class's Overall
Questing
World of Warcraft on Youtube
PvP
Tips and Tricks in anything
and the Blog Azeroth's Shared Topic

I hope you all enjoy my new re designed blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment