Monday 16 July 2012

My Expedition in Pandaria

So I just got back in to the Mists of Pandaria Beta and a lot has changed in Pandaria since I last visited back then the maximum level was 87 and the majority of the zones were locked off, now practically all of Pandaria is open for testing except for The Jade Forest which is undergoing reconstruction. Anyway last time I was on the beta I only did a couple hours worth of quests in Jade Forest then stopped because I believed I was spoiling the story for myself.

A couple days ago I decided to give the Beta another go. I soon find out Jade Forest has been locked off for reconstruction so I am unable to complete the beginning of the Pandaria Story and must quest in The Valley of the Four Winds and Karsang Wilds. I am currently unsure if i should begin questing in the Valley of the Four Winds and the Karsang Wilds or if I should wait for Jade Forest to be re-opened. So as an alternative I went on a Expedition to Explore and get a lay of the land. I took Screenshots from my Expedition and added them here: Pandaria Expedition Screenshot Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment